Welcome to Dr. Ravel's pediatric dentistry practice!
For detailed information about our dental practice, please visit: http://sites.google.com/site/doctorravel
1031 Weiss Ave.
Fayetteville, NC 28305
Doctor Ravel is a board certified pediatric dentist and children's dentist in Fayetteville, NC. He is dedicated to improving the oral and dental health of all children.
Dr. Ravel has made numerous presentations to medical and dental teaching programs, clinics, and organizations in various countries around the world.
MAP TO OFFICE:
University of Illinois at Chicago. BS Biology, 05/1974.
University of Illinois College of Dentistry, Chicago. DDS, 08/1979.
Pediatric Dentistry Residency, Fort Meade, Maryland,
Pediatric Dentistry Certificate, 06/1992
North Carolina Dental License # 6716, since 06/1997.
North Carolina Sedation Permit #0299.
Certificate in Pediatric Advance Life Support: current.
1. Mentor for pediatric dentistry, Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program, Fort Hood, Texas, 07/1998 to 06/1999.
2. Mentor for pediatric dentistry, Comprehensive Dentistry Residency Program, Fort Bragg, NC. 07/1999 to 06/2001.
3. Dental Officer, United States Army: 09/1979 to 02/2003
1. Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, PID# 05118, 04/1995
2. Fellow, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
3. Fayetteville North Carolina Dental Society
4. North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Order of Military Medical Merit, membership #5501
Dr. Daniel Ravel, DDS